Sunday, August 21, 2011

Did It Rain?

My Dad came downtown today & took me to lunch.
It's always tough to choose what to eat when we go to
Le Marche Movenpick / Richtree Market at BCE Place , but today
when my Dad came back to the table with the Canadian Breakfast, I
had to have the same.

Seriously, they have the very best breakfast sausages I've tasted in
a really long time. My Mom & my Dad both agree.

It's a nice place to go because you can eat at your own pace, the wait staff
are all friendly and don't bother you too much.
It's also nice that there are a bunch of smaller rooms so that
you're not in the middle of all the noise.

We were discussing the length, or lack thereof,
of the girl in the pink tops' skirt.
I, being the prude I am, thought it was inappropriate.
My Dad said, "She has nice legs."



I tried to get his finger resting right at the top of the tower but
my lack of direction & his impatience made for a "fail".



After a cuppa at Tim's, my Dad got on his train home & I got on the subway.
My trip from Union Station to Davisville to transfer to the bus was no more 20 minutes.

The sky was grey but it wasn't raining when I left Union.
By the time I got home it was drizzling but I think I missed a heavy flash rain
because the intersection north of our building, that thankfully is downhill from us,
was flooded over the sidewalks and the traffic lights were out.

There were TOOLS driving so fast and NOT obeying the;
"traffic lights out 4 way stop rule".
I just hope there isn't an accident because the corner is a nightmare.

 
The water level is over the sidewalk curb.
There are sewers under there somewhere!


Asshat #1 of many.


Asshat #2 of many.

No comments: