Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Foggy Brain

I feel as though I've spent the last 2 days walking around in a fog.
My mojo is off. I'm not sleeping properly. I hate that.
I find myself just sitting, thinking about anything and everything, then I realize
I was going to do something, but I've forgotten what it was.

When I wake up in the morning I swear to myself that when I get home from work
I'm going to go to bed early. Lights out by 8:30pm.

On my commute home I sometimes struggle to keep my eyes open.
By the time I arrive home, I'm awake.

It's 11:30pm-ish right now & I am mentally and physically exhausted but not tired.

I don't spend enough time sleeping during the week and then I spend
too much time sleeping on the weekend. Vicious cycle.

I'm quite certain that part of my problem is the fact that we need a new bed.
We went to Sleep Country Canada a few weeks back and we tried a Simmons
bed that was just so perfectly comfortable that I could have fallen asleep
right there in the store.

What would be perfect right now is;
A nice hot bubble bath.
Fresh cotton jammies.
A warm glass of milk.
Tucking into a soft as a cloud bed with freshly laundered sheets.
Classical music playing softly in the background.
Complete darkness.

No comments: