Thursday, August 18, 2011

More Sky

I took my camera to work with me today.
Last week we had a full moon.
Since then, it has been sitting high in the bright blue western
morning sky as I go to work.

My Project 365 today was this mornings moon.
It was taken at 6:45am.

The clouds lately have been really beautiful.
I've always had a thing for weather.
It's just amazing to me how I've never been 100% sure
what I want to be when I grow up.
Looking back now, there are so many things I am
interested in, that I wonder why I didn't just pick one & go for it!
Woulda, coulda, shoulda.
There is still time I suppose.
But I digress.....

When I got off the bus today on my way home the sky did not disappoint.
I went in, changed, grabbed Crockett and my camera & we went for a walk.

This big white fluffy cloud in the SSE sky caught my attention so we walked south
to try and get a better shot of it.


As we got closer, I couldn't see it as well.


Imagine my surprise when I looked to the west & saw this!


Awesome!


There was a slight breeze in the air and it was changing quickly.
I zoomed in so I could get the plane in the shot.


Crockett is NOT fat.  I took this using the Fish Eye setting.
See where the sidewalk is wonky?
It made me laugh cause he looks like a Seal on the Santa Monica Pier!
He was so good and sat there patiently as I took a bazillion photos.


Pictures of the sky like this, that's my religion.
Just so awesome.


I was only about 3 blocks south of our building for all the above shots.
The wind started to pick up and this was my last shot before going in
just above the church across the street from our building.


A great walk and one where I am thankful I have a camera to catch these shots.

No comments: