Wednesday, August 24, 2011

10 Questions

1. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No, but  the Wright's dog Taffy used to and we'd see her white poop in the park with bits of crayon in it that looked like colored chocolate chips.

2. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope. My feet are under my desk resting on my flip-flops.

3. Are you hot?
Nope. I'm in my jammies and I have the fan on.  To answer this question another way, no. I was not the type of girl that was described as hot. Cute maybe, not hot.

4. What was the last thing you had to drink?
I'm drinking orange juice right now. Minute Maid Low Acid. Really tasty.

5. What is your favorite animal?
Dogs and Sloths and Giraffes.

6. Worst injury you've ever had?
I broke my collar bone when I was 13 or 14 years old.  The most painful part was in the ER when the obviously overtired MD tried to put a brace on me that was way too small.

7. Ever go to camp?
Yes. Brownie/Girl Guide camp  - loved it. I wish I'd gone to summer camp more. I love the movies Meatballs when I was a kid.....are you ready for the summer?

8. Do you need to do laundry?
Yes. This weekend we need to do the sheets & blankets. I love sleeping in a freshly laundered bed.

9. Do you collect anything?
No. I don't like clutter and I don't have enough space. One thing I buy more often than I should is notebooks. I love pretty paper, I love writing pads, and fancy notebooks.

10. What the first thing that comes to your mind after reading this question?
One does not simply walk into Mordor.

No comments: