Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Look and a New Book

I thought I'd go for a warmer look on screen since it is so cold outside.
The previous pink template, while pretty, is best suited for summertime.

I really like the color orange especially when paired
with brown. Along with the books in the border - perfect!

Also, it's time to start reading my Christmas book
from Ma & Pa :
Jane Austen's Mansfield Park


I've not read it before nor have I seen the movie.
I will rent the movie after I finish the book.
What I did do was check out the cast list for the film on IMDB.
I was thinking that Maggie Smith was in it, but I was wrong. 
I was thinking it was the Gosford Park cast.
Mansfield Park - Gosford Park.....I was close.

The Gosford Park cast is awesome so I just might
have to rent that too one Sunday afternoon whilst
Adam is otherwise occupied.
I'd say it would not be his cup of tea.

Again, photos of Crockett are good for the soul.
Plus, I'm still trying to figure out all the settings on my new camera.
I still haven't figure out how to use the fisheye effect.
In this shot, I think Crockett looks like an Ewok!




No comments: