Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm Too Tired To Sleep

I'm pleased that this week is over and I'll
get to sleep in tomorrow.

Tonight I am the kind of tired where I look it
and Adam comments on it.
I feel so tired that my lazy eye is creeping inward.
Cross-eyed....not a good look for me.

I had a short cuddle nap with Crockett but it's
almost as if I'm too tired to fall asleep.

Tomorrow, as planned, I am having a quiet day.
I am going to be very still and very quiet.
Maybe stay in my jammies all day, do some knitting,
listen to some music, nap and contemplate
about all things that need contemplating about.

I will also have to throw in a few batches of
Christmas Cookies into the oven as I still have
3 balls of cookie dough wrapped up in the bottom of my fridge.

Crockett pictures are good for the soul.





No comments: