Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Airport



I went to Toronto Pearson Airport last night with my Dad
to pick up my brother and his family on their journey
back from California and Disneyland.

As we were waiting at the arrivals gate for the plane from LAX
I was wondering if we'd see any celebrities.
Lo and behold, the sliding doors open and through
them walked Howie Mandel. Too funny.
Canadian game show host celebrity at it's 2nd best.
Alex Trebek is the best.

I just couldn't pull my eyes away from a woman waiting for her beloved
at the gate with us.  It caused great internal struggle for me in regards to fur.
I feel like a bit of a hypocrite.
I don't have any negative thoughts when I see a nice leather jacket, purse or boots.
Why do I have such a different reaction when I see fur?

They weren't literally stuffed rats on strings but it sure looked like it.
I don't know if they were connected to her jacket or if they were
tassels from a sweater.
Fur legwarmers. Fur legwarmers?

No comments: