Thursday, January 6, 2011

24 Hours Later and a Crockett Update

My Dad called and said,
 " I read your blog yesterday and also read it aloud to Mom.
So........what's going on?"

Gayle also let me know she'd worry with me.
So very kind.

I'm sorry if I worried anyone with my pity party.
I'm am still perturbed, but not suicidal or
crying non-stop.

In fact, I slept like a baby last night.
I woke up with really sore bones.
Sore knees, sore back.
Physical manifestation of mental pain?

Oh well, tomorrow is FriYAY
and I'm going to keep on keeping on
and breathe!

If we can find a good movie playing we'll use the
Cineplex Gift Certificate we got for Christmas.
Movie =  2 hours of escapism.

I will be taking some quiet time this weekend to think.
Really think.
I can take a scary situation and learn from it.
Take the positive from it.
Become stronger.

Que sera sera.

As for Crockett.....
He has taken to his medication & has not had any
more coughing fits.

He still has 10 days of rest, no walks and no
contact with other dogs.
Times like this I wish I'd trained
him to jump up on & use the loo.

Right now, he is keeping me company. On a warm, comfy blanket.
Dogs are awesome.



No comments: