Sunday, June 19, 2011

Up With the Birds

Considering the amount of sleep I've had over the past 3 days, it
wasn't surprising to me that I was wide awake this morning at 5:30am.

That is still a bit too early to head out for a walk with Crockett
as there are still a few partiers from the night before stumbling home.

Half an hour longer and it's folks with dogs and runner/joggers.

Thank goodness there is a 24Hr store a block north that has
a single cup coffee maker.
I went & grabbed a cup of coffee then came back for Crockett
and off we went.

Another photo heavy post today.


5:58am looking East.

When I looked the other way, I noticed the Moon was still out.

My love of close up flowers continues

This little one was singing to its heart content

These remind me of Gooseberries, only smaller

Daisies

The Daisy is my favorite flower. Always has been.
Simple and beautiful.

One should always look up.
You never know what you'll see.


When we got back home, Crockett wanted nothing to do with going inside.
I let him lead me wherever he wanted to go and all he wanted to do was walk.

I'm happy Crockett took us off course. I got to see 3 small Chipmunks.
I love Chipmunks.
Had I not had Crockett I could have got closer.
This is the only one who stood still long enough to get a blurry shot of.

I sat down for a rest & got the stink eye from Crockett.
He wanted to keep walking.

By the time we were done, the moon was still clear in the sky.
This last shot was taken at 7:08am.

No comments: