Sunday, June 12, 2011

More Crockett and Flowers

Woke up again to perfect Pug walking weather.
I put on my runners, grabbed my camera and
Crockett and I went for a walk up in the woods.


We bumped into a few other dogs and joggers.
One woman, with 2 beautiful Golden Retrievers walked
 oblivious to everything around her, even her dogs.
She was on her cell phone.
Seriously. Sad. To me anyway.
Maybe she is one of those super women that feel
the need to multitask at all times.



Once out of the woods, by the Tennis Courts and Lawn Bowling,
my camera was again drawn to flowers and color.
I don't know why, I've just come to enjoy looking at flowers close up.




When we got home, Crockett had a bit of a sore back so I sat
with him and gave him a dog massage.
He felt better and so did I.

Then it was off to clean my kitchen.
It is cleaner, I think, than it has ever been.
I am so proud of it I've posted it as today's photo
for my Project 365.

Now to keep it this way........

No comments: