Monday, June 13, 2011

Damn and Blast

... and bugger all to hell.

It was one of those days where I wish I had
F-You Money.

Enough F-You Money to where I didn't have to go to work every day.
Or ever again for that matter.
I usually deal with the feelings and emotions of a day like
today by stopping off at a burger joint to nom-nom
and numb my emotions with a greasy burger and fries.

Instead, on my way home, I stopped by Loblaws
and picked up a nice ready made salad and
some cut melon.

I don't drink, I don't smoke any more and
I can't eat rubbish.
What is a girl to do when she feels like telling the
world to bugger off?
I need a new vice.

This girl laid down on her bed, grabbed Crockett
to rub his belly and escaped reality
for a few hours by watching a movie.

Breathe
Tomorrow is another day.



No comments: