Friday, June 10, 2011

Reading with Crockett

Finishing work early on Friday is great!

On my way home, I stopped off at the store to pick
up some new cleaning supplies.
This weekend, with the nice cool air in the forecast I am going to
tackle the Spring Cleaning, windows and all.

Funny, what motivated me was a Pine Sol commercial.
New lemon scent.
The lady, after mopping her floor, was standing there
breathing in the fresh clean scent with a look
of utter peace and joy. That's what I want.
A clean, really clean, apartment makes me happy
so that is what I'll do.

Of course tomorrow morning I have my 10:30am
date at the theater with Harry Potter.
I'm reading the final book again.
Enjoying it.

I spent an hour laying on the bed in comfy blankets with Crockett reading.
Then he looked so adorable I took a bunch of photos of him.

He really has a great face.





Pugs not Drugs

No comments: