Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Magic

We don't have kids, ergo, we don't have toys.
I wouldn't believe any adult that told me they haven't at one time
or another, played with their kids' toys.

I'm sure if I had an Etch n' Sketch or Lite Brite at my disposal,
I'd create a work of art.

I have, on occasion, bought myself some grown up toys.
They come from the awesome store

Now, they aren't the expensive collectible sort.
Although, the Lord of the Rings items they had available made me wish
I had enough coin to make my very own (nerd alert)  LOTR tribute room.

I still hope to one day own my very own replica of
Gandalf the White's Staff.
I got my Gandalf from Silver Snail Comics.

I bought my very own Harry Potter wand.
I almost want to bring it with me to the last film and hold it
up at the end, like they did when Prof. Dumbledore was killed.
Is that going too far?
Perhaps.

I keep my wand on my DVD player.
I took a photo of it and it is Day 43
in my Project 365 page, but here it is
in all its glory.


Pretty cool huh?

Lumos

Lumos Maxima

Nox
Love it.
The light goes on and off with a small flick of the wrist.
Loads of fun.

No comments: