Friday, February 4, 2011

Let's Hibernate


Crockett has set the tone this evening for the kind of
weekend I am looking forward to.
I want to hibernate.
Stay in my den, warm snuggling, sleeping and doing as little as possible.

It's chilly outside. 
No better excuse than to stay indoors under a blanket
drinking hot chocolate with a splash of Kahlua.
I still have to finish up my nieces scarves so they can
wear them while it's still winter and I'm enjoying
reading all my recipe books.

I still haven't decided what to bake. There is so much choice.
 Also, I've had to add a number of ingredients we don't have
in our pantry to our grocery list.
I think I need to find a Tupperware lady in my neighbourhood.
I love Tupperware.

One thing I don't want to do this weekend is
spend it with my backside in the chair.
This is how Adam & I see each other lately:

He in his Man Cave.

Me in my Nook.

At least we haven't started communicating via MSN.
We still get up to visit each other now and then.

I'm going to log off now and join my sleeping puppy.




No comments: