Monday, February 28, 2011

Elementary School

While at my parents place this past weekend, I went through
some old photos.

I found these 3 Elementary School Photos.
I used to dress like a rock star!


 Kindergarten -  1974.
They took our class photos during gym class.
I love this white t-shirt.
It is so cute & girly.
I actually dig the haircut.


Grade 1 - 1975
It has to be said first;  why didn't the teacher or the photographer
do something with my hair?
Lick their hand & flatten the one side?
I remember my cute pencil hair clip from Avon.
The best thing about this photo?
 My awesome 100% polyester shirt that had
snaps, not buttons.  I also think the vest is stylin'.


Grade 3 - 1977
Another rockin' polyester shirt.
I loved this. 
I was most likely wearing green or navy blue cords,
with my socks matching my pants and
brown leather shoes.

I still dress this way!
Today I had on a white blouse,
a black cardigan and brown cords!
I've never been a dressy dress or skirt girl.

I think I have Grade 2, 4, 5 & 6 in my photo box.
I love looking at old photos.

With camera's in phones, kids nowadays have
photos of everything.
They're lucky.

No comments: