Friday, February 25, 2011

I Don't Heart Toronto

The folks of Toronto in winter drive me bonkers.
Sure, I'm painting everyone with the same brush....whatever!
This is what everyone was talking about on the news last night
and was in the paper this morning:


It's Winter.
In Canada.
It's to be expected.
It shouldn't be STORM WARNING - ALERT - BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

Really?
Toronto wonders why the rest of Canada thinks it's a city
full of whiners & wimps.


This was the sky as I stepped out of my office
this afternoon at 4:30pm.


This was the dry clear sidewalk as I took Crockett
out for a walk when I got home.


You want to see what cool people do in the winter?



They shovel their driveway and get on with it!
They plug their cars in at night.
Is this a great photo or what?
Real winter in Ottawa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this was Toronto, the city would be shut down.

No comments: