Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Clean Apartment = Happy Wife

Adam and I spent our Family Day Holiday Monday
cleaning our apartment.

I did the kitchen.
Cleaned out & reorganized our cupboards.
Matched up all our containers with their lids.
Tackled our cutlery drawer which really is too big
and becomes our cutlery/junk drawer.

Adam has his own junk drawer in his Man Cave &
I have mine in the bedroom.
The last thing we need is a junk drawer in the kitchen.

Adam was my DJ, putting CD's in my radio that would
keep me moving.  Usually I have Classical music
on in the kitchen, but I needed something different
for a day of scrubbing and cleaning..
I did all the corners, the tops of the cupboard doors
and in between the counter & stove.
Our kitchen is clean.

Adam took care of his Man Cave, the living room,
the bathroom and all the garbage/recycling.
What a dear.
Once he's got his earphones on a music going, he
goes from start to finish without a break.

The only room we've got left to do is our bedroom.
The only thing to do really is the laundry, so we're all good.

It is amazing how a clean & tidy house makes me
over the moon happy.
It really is odd what makes me happy.

I went into the living room & stood on the treadmill to enjoy the view.



Looking down the hall into my lovely clean kitchen :)
I think our hallway needs an area rug.

No comments: