Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hallelujah

Both my Dad and my Father-in-Law
sent me this Flash Mob video.
It occurred at a mall in Welland, Ontario.

I love that it is a Chorus of young and old and in between.


It made me cry.
Music makes me cry.
I have always loved and been touched by music.
I went on a Field Trip as a kid to the Montreal Symphony
and saw Peter and the Wolf and remember really feeling music for the 1st time.

In High School Concert Band, the last number would always get me teary.
The Timpani just kills me, I love it.
Peter Gabriel sings one note a way that touches my soul.
I've cried listening to Classic Radio in the kitchen while preparing supper.
I've cried at Church when the Choir sings.
I've cried at the Symphony.
I've cried at the Opera.
I've cried at the Ballet.
I've even cried while listening to a Busker play Violin at the subway station.

Then again, I cry when I watch dance, when I see art, sculptures, paintings,
photographs and when I am overwhelmed by the beauty of nature.
I think if I was to go see Cirque du Soleil or swim
with Dolphins it might kill me.

I cry when I see little old grey haired couples walking together holding hands.

These are all tears of great joy and I am so happy to be this way.
Some may say I'm oversensitive.
So be it.

No comments: