Saturday, November 13, 2010

Brown Socks

What started out a foggy morning ended up a beautiful sunny day.
After taking Crockett for his Saturday morning walk,
we ran all our errands and did our groceries so
that tomorrow we can relax.

When we were getting our shopping bags together, I started to mumble
to Adam about how he didn't fold them  right.  He brought up
my Love List that I wrote to him yesterday and said that
whenever I get flustered with him he's going to refer to the list.
 I threatened writing a list of the things that annoy me and his response
was, " There are two things I hate about you.  One I can't remember
and the other is when you call me, I answer, then you don't say anything."
Too funny. I'll take that that is all he hates about me!!!!

We'd just missed a bus so we had a nice sit & chat in the sun.
I noticed that my brown socks didn't really match my cords or my black shoes.
Luckily my pants cover them when I stand up.
Comfort over fashion.


We had a good shop today.
With the holiday season approaching, alot of the specialty items
are making their way to the shelves.
PC has increased the selection of their private label goods.
I picked up these 2 packages of squares:
Butter Tart Squares
Lemon Squares

I think I'm going to make the Butter Tart ones tomorrow.
They are really basic. All I have to do is add butter, eggs and water. 
 We'll see how they turn out.



No comments: