Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like.....

Yes.....Christmas.

In my neighbourhood anyway.
Some folks have put their lights up.

As previously stated, I am really in the pre-Christmas spirit.


I've started to listen to Christmas music 
and had my nails done in a lovely Christmas Red.
  
Hopefully this nice weather will hold so that everyone else can get
their lights up this weekend.

We are lucky, our apartment building is on Yonge St in a really nice area.
The side streets have really nice houses, big houses.
The kind of houses that we currently cannot afford.
I imagine the property taxes alone are at least half what our rent is per month!

So, I really enjoy this time of year when it gets dark early and folks
 put up their lights & leave their drapes open to display their living room
decorations and Christmas trees.
It makes for really enjoyable evening walks with Crockett.

I know it is still early November, but blink a few times & it'll be Christmas Eve!

No comments: