Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Deathly Hallows

Frequently, to block out the street noise, I'll put on a DVD when I go to bed.
More often than not, it is any one of the 3 Lord of the Rings films.
I cannot count how many times I've seen each film and all the extras.

As of late, it's been Harry Potter.
I've rewatched over the last month, in 30 minute increments, the first 5 films.
I don't own #6 - The Half Blood Prince.
It was my least favorite of the films, but still, I should have it in my collection.
I'll wait until all 7 are available in a super box set at the Silver Snail.
Maybe with a mini replica of Hogwarts or something cool and geeky like that.

I'm going to start re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
tomorrow and have it done by Nov 19th.
We won't go opening night. I don't think I can handle that many
people at our regular cinema. It'd be too crowded.
The line for the washroom alone after the film will be horrendous.
This may be a time where we'll have to fork out the big bucks
and go to the VIP Theater at Yonge & Bloor.

Whatever we decide, it is something I am looking forward to.
I hope it lives up to my expectations.
I'm sure it will.




No comments: