Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nightmares

I have had a dull headache for the past 2 days that is a
combination of my Bruxism and the dry winter air.
I have a very achy Mandible and sore upper eye sockets.
Extra Strength Tylenol don't work for me anymore either.
I tend to clench my jaw & grind my teeth more when
stressed or if I don't sleep well.

In the past week, for the first time since I
can't remember when, I've had 2 nightmares and I've also not
had a night with a good solid 8 hours of sleep.
Work has been busy (NOT complaining) and it takes me longer to
come down and turn my brain off when I get home.

The first nightmare was so scary I woke up feeling terrified and my
stomach was quivering and nervous.
I cannot understand why I had this dream or
anything that it is connected to.
I haven't watched any scary movies lately.

I was outside a small house in a secluded area with a long gravel driveway. 
I saw a body that was hacked up.
There was no head. The arms and legs were detached and
next to the torso that was cut in half.
It looked like a ham. 
Bone in the middle surrounded by flesh.
A guy who looked like Vin Diesel came out of the house, in a wife beater
and jeans with crazy eyes covered in blood yelling,
" Where is Joanne? I need to kill Joanne."
I ran down the driveway and hid behind a bush.
As he was running towards me and saw me.....I woke up.

The second nightmare makes more sense only because I've been falling
asleep with various Harry Potter movies in the DVD player lately.
I was 8 months pregnant and Ralph Fiennes was chasing me.
When I finally got away from him, I went to the hospital because
I thought I was having contractions.
Ralph Fiennes was the doctor!!! I tried running away but he
kept on hugging me and telling me I still had a month to go.
It was one of those dreams that was all over the place.
What made it a nightmare was when I was being chased.
I kept thinking he was going to hurt my baby.
Plus, Ralph Fiennes has always given me the creeps.
Perfectly cast as He Who Must Not Be Named.

 It is 10:59pm right now.
I am going to add a Christmas Ornament photo
and then go to bed!


My wooden Santa Collection.

 

No comments: