Saturday, December 4, 2010

More Ornaments and the Park

Here are 3 Ornaments I bought 2 years ago.
It represents my little family.
They have small bells in them that jingle when they move.

I've been enjoying going through my box of ornaments.
I've never been a collector of alot of things.
I don't have trinkets around the apartment and you'll certainly
never see me on an episode of Hoarders, but I just
love my Christmas Ornaments.



Crockett and I went for a long walk today.
Adam joined us in the park near the end of our walk as we'd
been out too long and he came looking for us.
There weren't any other people around nor were there
alot of people out just walking.
It was windy and the skies were grey but not too cold.
I was wearing my hat and winter coat.

There was no color. All the flowers have dried up.
The bushes have been wrapped to protect them from the frost.
Green leaves have become brittle and brown.
There are the odd winter cabbages in the flower beds.
Are they edible?
I took a panoramic clip.



Then just as we were walking up the steps, I saw
this splash of purple.



No comments: