Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had an enjoyable, safe and
Merry Christmas.
It was a relaxing day but one not spent as anticipated.

My cold got the better of me today.
I had a bad night last night that resulted in waking up foggy.

I made my husband his favorite breakfast and that was it,
every ounce of energy was zapped.
The thought of preparing our Christmas Feast made my bones ache.
Tomorrow is another day.

I had an afternoon nap and then planted myself on the
couch under a cozy blanket & watched
The A-Team ( love love love Liam Neeson)
and Wall Street Money Never Sleeps (terrifyingly scary, greed is bad)

I'm going to give myself a dose of night time Buckley's
and hopefully get a good nights sleep for tomorrow,
I must prepare our Christmas Feast.
Turkey
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Cranberry Sauce
Mixed Veggies
and for dessert
Pumpkin Pie.

No comments: