Saturday, December 18, 2010

Nerd Alert!

We had an AMAZING day.

Adam and I went shopping at The Eaton Center.
It was so full of people.
Happy and pleasant people.
Santa was walking up & down the mall with a few Elves and he made me smile.
It was great how he made everyone smile, young and old.
Today, no one was rude, pushy, ignorant or complaining about waiting in line.

They have a tree that is decorated with Swarovski Crystals.
I don't think this photo does it justice. It was so pretty.
Women love sparkles like men love electronics.



Can you see my Adam in the photo? It's like trying to find Waldo.

We also went across the street to The Bay.
They have done the windows again this year.
They are magical and took me right back to being 8 years old.




Now is time for the
NERD ALERT

Adam got a pair of shoes from Groovy Shoes on Queen St West
so we just had to stop by The Silver Snail.

I bought this. Please watch below. It's awesome.



 

No comments: