Sunday, December 5, 2010

To Snow or Not To Snow

I am going to throw in something Christmas themed
in every post from now until the 25th.
It could be a photo of my ornaments, decorations,
 houses all aglow, yummy Christmas food
 or anything that strikes me as festive.

Today is one of my cute Snowmen.


My parents were going to come for a visit this afternoon
on their way back from my brothers. 
The forecast called for snow. 
My Dad does not like to drive in the snow, so our visit was cancelled.
They popped by (I only live 2 kms from my brother) and had a few moments
with myself and Crockett before hitting the 401/427/QEW trip home.
Sadly, at the end of the day there was no storm. 
We could have had a nice visit.

This is how much snow we had today.


Not alot at all, just another light dusting.
It is supposed to snow overnight.
We'll see.

No comments: