Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pansies

My Mother loved the photo I took of a pot of Pansies so much, she
suggested I take it to one of those Kodak machines & turn it into a post card.
I just might do that.
Until then, I've used it as my blog background.
Flowers calm me and what better way to get a bit of nature indoors.

My commute home today from work was brutal. My mind is mush
and I don't think I could write anything very meaningful tonight.

I had to get off the 1st bus 10 minutes from the office due to mechanical issues.
The next bus was FULL and I had to stand the whole way ( 1hour),
that is until it was short turned.
So, 10 minutes away from Finch Station, the FULL bus had to offload
and we had to wait for the next bus.
At least I got a seat.
I left work at 4:00pm - I got home at 6:15pm.

@%#^@^# !!!!!

Here's my background photo.
Serenity noooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!


No comments: