Friday, July 29, 2011

Strange Day

Today was a strange day.

I hit the snooze button one too many times this morning and that
resulted in my falling back asleep and having weird morning dreams.
I was going up an escalator naked.
When I got to the top I grabbed 2 boxes, one to cover the front & the other for the back.
I woke up mortified.

I love having summer hours and leaving work at 1:00pm on Friday
but at times, it messes up my internal clock.
When I got to work I thought it was Monday.
I fell asleep on the bus on my way home & when I woke up
I thought I was on my way to work.

We did groceries on the way home and I thought it was Saturday.

Plantar Fasciitis has returned in my right foot and it hurts like
a motherf**ker. There's no other way to say it.
Every step feels like I'm being stabbed in the heel.
It makes me walk differently so now my ankle is sore too.
Wah wah wah.

We went & saw a movie tonight,
Captain America - it was really good.
Reminder - Marvel Films you must ALWAYS stay until the credits are done, ALWAYS.
When we left the theater I didn't know what time it was
and I wondered why it was dark.

I'm now not feeling 100% as I feel a dull headache coming on.
Hopefully I'll sleep well as I want to work on a craft project tomorrow.
Nice lazy long weekend Saturday.

No comments: