Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We're Baaaack!

Finally.

My Adam spent a few days ridding my computer
of those nasty Trojans.

I took an extended long weekend and spent Sunday, Monday
and today with my parents.
It was totally relaxing and lovely.

It was also nice to get home to my Adam and Crockett.
My Father In Law also came over, bought us dinner
and came bearing treasures.

Sitting here behind this computer this evening, catching up on
e-mails, blogs and posting my Project 365 photos
from the last few days has been interesting.
Nice to be away from a computer for a few days.

It is hot and humid and muggy in the apartment.
Crockett is having a hard time getting comfortable.
He started digging on the bed to find a cool spot.
I grabbed my camera as fast as I could.
Sadly, the video didn't stay focused and I think there's an audio issue,
but how adorable is our Pug?



No comments: