Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Unpleasant To Inevitable

Unpleasant.
I boarded the bus to come home at 4:10pm.
It was standing room only.
I got to Finch Station at 5:50pm.
It took me 1hr & 40 mins, in a full to
capacity bus to travel 12.2kms.
Why?
Who knows?
It was busy everywhere.
After taking the subway & another bus,
I got home at 6:25pm.





Inevitable.
The TV in our bedroom is dying.
I love my TV.
I bought it over 20 years ago from the American Express catalogue.
I turned it on last week and it made an odd sound.
It's happened before but went away.
Not this time.
My colors are messed up.
The top corners are green.
Here's a shot of the screen.


Yes, I am watching a Zach Efron film - 17 Again.
He's dreamy!
In all honestly, I love his best friend Ned.
Ned is awesome.
I am coming to terms with the fact that
my TV is on death's doorstep.


No comments: