Saturday, October 8, 2011

quelle belle journée

If the weather all summer was like it is today, I would love it.
Crockett got a bit hot, but once he hit some shade he was
able to cool down enough.
I did take him on a longer walk than normal today.
A tired dog is a happy dog.
I'll make his basket out in the living room all
comfy & he can enjoy sleeping under an open window
with a slight breeze.

We dropped Adam off at the bus stop to run some last
minute chores before our long weekend.

I'm giving thanks this Thanksgiving weekend
for many things.
Mostly, I love spending time with my Adam
and our Crockett.

I am going to relax for the rest of the day,
maybe do some baking.
We have some nice strawberries so maybe I'll whip
up a nice sponge cake.

Here's our walk in pictures.










No comments: