Sunday, October 16, 2011

Birch Reindeer Family

I spent the weekend with my parents.
It was relaxing and just what I needed.
Saturday night my Mom and I just sat and talked
about everything and nothing until 1:00am.
I don't live close enough anymore to just pop in for a cup of tea.
That may change because when I go back to Port Credit, it feels like home.

My Dad & I had a really yummy French Canadian Pea Soup for lunch Saturday.
My Mom went to work in the afternoon and left us with
dinner instructions.
We had Pork Tenderloin, mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Carrots.
I made dessert for us for Saturday.
See the dessert photo over on my Project 365.

Today for breakfast I had mashed Banana with Special K
and a Hot Dog for lunch.

It is interesting how food prepared by my Mother
just tastes better.

I got home this afternoon around 4:00pm.
The sky was filled with clouds in various shades of grey,
so I took Crockett out before it started to rain.

Here is our walk in photos.













Here is the first sign of Christmas at Sheridan Nursery:
A Birch Reindeer Family!




No comments: