Saturday, October 1, 2011

Turtleneck Weather

Woke up this morning and I knew it was going to be a great day.
The sky was blue with a few white puffy clods here and there,
the tree branches were moving in the breeze and there is
that perfect fall day cool crispness in the air.
I put on my first turtleneck of the season!

After feeding Crockett and having a nice cup of Jasmine tea,
we went for our Saturday morning walk in the park.
The park changes so much from weekend to weekend.
Today, for the first time I noticed they'd planted tomatoes in one of the flower beds.
How lucky am I to have this space, in the city,
as basically my back yard.











Saved the best 'til last.
This is one of my favorite photos I've taken of Crockett in a while.
His nose was healthy wet, he'd spent an hour filling his lungs with fresh air
and new scents.
He was so into what he was sniffing that he didn't move his
head or shift his eyes when I stuck my camera in his face.




No comments: