Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ten On Wednesday

10 Foods I Love To Eat/Drink In The Fall

1. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latté
I haven't had one yet! This weekend I have to have one!

2. Homemade Macaroni & Cheese
I like it with crunchy breadcrumbs on top.

3. Baked Apples with Nutmeg & Cinnamon
I could eat this every single day in the winter.

4. A nice evening bowl of Porridge with Brown Sugar & Milk
I had a bowl of porridge just last night. To me porridge is the ultimate comfort food.

5. Hot Chocolate with mini marshmallows
This is best enjoyed outside when there's a chill so it can warm up the nose with every sip.

6. Homemade Soup
My Dad makes a great soup. A bit of everything that's in the fridge & then blend it up and heat. I like my soups to include barley. I love barley.

7. Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream
PC actually make a really really good Apple Crisp.

8. Baked Acorn Squash
The first time I ever tried squash was at Gayle's & I really love it.

9. Rice Pudding
The ultimate runner up of comfort food. I make a mean rice pudding. I like it when it's so thick I can slice it.

10. Halloween Molasses Kisses
Bad for the teeth, but I LOVE these. When I went out Trick or Treating, I'd exchange my chocolate bars for molasses kisses.

No comments: