Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ten On Wednesday

I got this questionnaire from Sam's Blog.  
The questions are alphabetical. 
I love finding fun questionnaires to do for my Wednesday posts.


Age: 43 today. Certainly don’t feel it.

Bed size: Queen. I think a King is too big.

Chores that you hate: Picking up the dust bin after sweeping.

Dogs:  Crockett the Pug.  Past Lovelies I miss like the dickens: Max the PBGV, Sheba the Daschund Lab Mix, Candy the Boxer Chow Chow Mix. I was too young to remember anything about and Jane the Boxer except for her pushing me down the stairs. It was my fault. I’m sure I was messing around about her face.

Essential to start your day: Hot cup of tea or coffee.

Favourite colorNo favourite. I like the Fall color palette best – oranges and browns.

Gold or silver: White gold.

Height: 5'9"

Instruments you play: When I was a kid, it all started with the Recorder. Then Grade 6, it was the Ukulele. High School…kick ass Trumpet! I want to add more to this list. I'd love to learn how to play the Guitar, Piano & Cello.

Job title: Logistics Administrator

Kids: None  

Live: Toronto

Mothers name: Jean

Nicknames: None  

Overnight hospital stays: Two Hospital stays when I was young for the Croup.

Pet peeves:  Ignorance, cruelty to animals.

Quote from a movie or TV show:  “Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode” Don’t ask me why, I always say this with Jeff Probst.

Right or lefty: Right, but left if need be. I’m ambidextrous.

Soda:  Diet Coke. Too much of it.

Time you wake up:  Too early. However, lately, my sleeping is off. If I sit down anywhere at any time and close my eyes, I’m done for.  
Underwear:  Always. Sensible, cotton and comfortable. In this category, I reflect my age and marital status!

Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts

What makes you run late: Hitting the snooze button a few too many times.

X-rays you've had: Head (When Jane the Boxer pushed me down the stairs. I was little and I still remember it clear as day. Mom said they needed a few folks to hold me down. I remember the grey foam bricks they used on either side of my head to try to keep me still.), Chest, Boobies (Mammogram), Collar Bone. That’s all I can remember.

Yummy food you make: Spaghetti.  

Zoo animal: Giraffes


No comments: