Thursday, October 27, 2011

Love

Adam and I, most likely as all married couples do,
have a motion we make from afar that signifies "I Love You".
To onlookers we probably look like bad Mimes.

It was my birthday yesterday.
I received phone calls, snail mail and e-mail
birthday wishes.
I am a lucky girl.

Adam, since our 1st exchange of cards on Valentines Day 2003,
has a gift of selecting the perfect card for any occasion.
He also writes heart felt lovely messages.
I've often said he should write greeting cards.

Well, yesterday, he made me my card.
It is my all time favourite card from him
and I keep cards forever.

I thought about it a few times today & every time, it made me smile.

I'll share the outside.


I love it!

I somehow want to work this family portrait into
a Christmas Card.
Either that or I'll have it framed.
It is so dear.
Crockett is perfect!


No comments: