Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pug Communication

I know exactly what Crockett wants.
He has me well trained.

We've been back from our morning walk for awhile.
I picked up a coffee, so when we came inside, I
went straight to my laptop to enjoy
my drink and to get my Sunday fix of Post Secret.

I then felt as though I was being watched.

I very calmly reached for my camera, put
in my memory card and turned around to see this:






See....eyes on me no matter where he was.
Then he let out a big sigh, got up and walked away.

As I was loading the above pictures, he came back.
This time with a pathetic sounding sigh that
I interpreted as, " you don't love me mommy".
He plopped his head on the ground the gave me
another look.

He melts my heart.

I must now be a responsible pet owner
and fill a ceramic bowl full of dry stinky kibble
that he loves & will make him happy with a full belly.





P.S:  Mom, I know my base boards are dusty. Give me a break, I've had the windows wide open the last week. It gets way too dusty here way too fast! They'll be clean by your next visit!  Love you!

No comments: