Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wonder Woman!


I purchased this note book some time ago.
I was saving it.
I thought of giving it to my niece Abby, but the prude I am
 thinks Wonder Woman is too sexy for a 6 year old.
(Don't even get me started on those whore dolls The Bratz!)

I will use it for the next List Project I
participate it.

Seriously, I loved Wonder Woman when I was a kid
and I love her now.
Linda Carter is still one of the most beautiful women ever.

The pages in this book are awesome.
Here are just a few.

I always wanted an invisible plane.

I think this one looks like Sophia Loren. Love the boots!

Truth Lasso and Bullet Deflecting Cuffs.
They have a new Wonder Woman TV show coming out.
I will give it a watch. 
If I could, if I had the rack for it, I would
dress as Wonder Woman & go to Comic-Con.

Yes, I am a nerd.

No comments: