Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Friday?

Monday felt like Friday.
Tuesday felt like Friday.
Today feels like Friday.
Odd.

I like the weekends as much as anyone, but I've never been
the type of person that says, "Three more days 'til Friday! WooHoo!"
I'm sure you know the type. The person who counts down
the minutes until 5pm. The person who takes every minute of
their 60 minute lunch break, even if they are sitting there clock watching.

I used to fear Sunday.
At a previous job, I would get the Sunday Blahs.
I'd start stressing about the upcoming week.
I've said it before, as much as it was the perfect job on paper,
the environment was wrong for me.
It was just too loud.
I like quiet.
Not boring quiet, busy quiet.
I like to be able to put my head down & work.
I think the perfect job for me would have been
to be an Accountant. Or a Librarian.

I got some very good news on Monday and it has made an
enormous difference in my stress level.
I guess I'm looking forward to this weekend
because for the 1st time in a while, I plan
on having FUN.

Going on a date with Adam.
So, today and only today I will say,
"One more day 'til Friday! WooHoo!"

On a side note, Crockett has been extra cute today.
This photo is from last week where I was being stared down
as I was cooking on the stove.



No comments: