Thursday, March 17, 2011

To Beard or Not To Beard

I spoke to Adam Wednesday before I left work and asked
him to meet me to run errands, he said he couldn't
because he looked different.   Huh??
When I got home & walked through the door, I saw this:

Blue Steel with a twist  :)





After a good 5 minutes of laughter and taking numerous photos of his
half bearded face, I went back out to run the errands on my own.
 When I returned home, he'd done the, what I call, Douche-Bag chin.
Instead of calling me Joanne or honey, he called me GIRL.
He then stated quite matter of fact that he had to go get his eyebrows
waxed & get a spray tan.

I was waiting for him to start belting out some NKOTB, BSB or N'Sync.
It didn't happen.
Instead, he shaved.

I love his beard.
It's been less than 24 hours since he shaved and
he already has a 5 o'clock shadow :)

No comments: