Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daylight Savings and Spring Break

Daylight Savings Time makes me happy.
Sure it's dark again when I leave the house in the morning,
but that will only be the case for a few more weeks.


Looking East 6:45am

A few moments after I shot this something caught my eye.
A Rabbit was hopping/running from the park across Yonge street!
I had about 10 seconds of extreme stress as cars were coming.
I would be a mess if I saw a Rabbit get run over.
The little critter got across safe. Phew!


Spring Break has made me happy as it's reduced the amount of traffic
and taken at least 30 minutes off my commute!
That gets a WHOOO HOOO!!!

Today, I got home early and Crockett and I hit the pavement.


See that! 5:15pm!

I have to stay away from the park for awhile due to the ice/mud
that is in abundance so, went for a walk around the block.


A house just across the street & next to the Church is up for Sale.
I took a photo of the Real Estate Broker's Site.
This is what $1,245,000.00 will get you in my neighbourhood.
CRAZY!

We continued our walk and Crockett did something that
has always made me smile;


He will walk up to a bush and smell every leaf.
I don't know if he enjoys the scent of nature or if the leaves are
covered with another dogs' calling card, if you know what I mean.
Either way, it's adorable.

We made our way home, but not without a bit of socializing.


Crockett was very bouncy and wanted to play.
Little white fluffy dog just wanted to sniff Crockett's backside so,
I bid the kind lady and her butt sniffing dog a good evening.

We finished our walk and it was still light out.
Awesome!

No comments: