Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another Walk in the Park

I'm looking forward to the Spring.
As much as I love our park next door, I'm looking forward to
going with proper walks with Crockett around the neighbourhood.

We had an okay walk on Saturday afternoon.
It was a clear day but a bit windy.
The park was wet & mushy.

Crockett's nails have become a bit too long so we need to hit
the pavement to work them down.
I can't clip them myself. I've tried.
He's too squirmy & fights back too much.
I'm sure I've written that when he had an ear infection a while
back I had to take him to the vet daily for his drops.
We couldn't put drops in 2 ears, imagine trying to clip
nails on 10 little toes.

Big Blue Sky.  Can you see the plane?
Click on the photo to make it bigger - you'll see it.

 
This is the last of the snow in the park.

 
From out of nowhere came Max the Frenchie.
Crockett doesn't dig Max as he's a super butt sniffer.

 
 I have to poke Max to get his face out of Crockett's business.

 Crockett just stood there on the stairs waiting for Max to leave.
Like a newbie in jail fearing entering the showers.

 Crockett keeping his right eye on Max while looking at me with his left.
Creepy.

 Ahhhh....free!

I wish I could know what he's thinking. Just for 5 minutes.

No comments: