Monday, May 16, 2011

Why Do I Blog?


The reasons why I started and the reasons why I love it
now have changed.

I started to blog:
To keep my mind active and to improve my writing
To document our lives and share it with family and friends
To keep a record of Crockett
To become more computer literate
To impress my husband

I continue to blog because:
I have been inspired by so many women
I've become exposed to people, places and ideas I never would have otherwise
I enjoy taking photos and posting them
To express myself openly and honestly
I like looking back at my life, it helps me look forward
It's given me a voice
It's kept me optimistic
It's enjoyable and I prefer it to watching TV or killing time on Facebook.


I currently follow about 10 blogs.
This "Why Do I Blog" came from Alycia at The Curious Pug.

Here are my favorites - check them out!

and everyone should spend time browsing and shopping on

No comments: