Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Out Of Humor

I admit freely that I woke up this morning, not only on the
wrong side of the bed, but on the wrong side of the world.  
Rating myself, 0 being not easily irritated and 10 being
very easily irritated, I am a 15 today.

Irritated:
adjective annoyed, cross, angry, bothered, put out, pissed (Brit., Austral., & N.Z. taboo slang), harassed, impatient, ruffled, exasperated, irritable, nettled, vexed, pissed off (taboo slang), displeased, flustered, peeved (informal), piqued, out of humor.

It’s a bit concerning, as there is nothing about
today that is different from any other day.  
I think I am just ready for the sun to shine.
The rain and greyness is getting to me.

Today, I fear the smallest thing will transform into
the living engine of destruction that is The Hulk. 

http://www.marvel.com/
Just writing about my irritated mood has made me feel a bit better.  
Let’s just hope today isn’t the day that there
is an asshole (pardon my French) on the
bus or subway on the way home today!

No comments: