Sunday, May 1, 2011

Listen to the Birdses Precious

This morning at 4:30 I was awakened by
the birds outside singing.
They sing every morning and I love it.

The difference is this morning, Yonge St was closed
for the Good Life 10k so there was no traffic noise.

That is a gift. No buses, no taxis.

I opened a window, grabbed my camera, laid back
down, set it to video
and just recorded. It was really lovely.

You can just vaguely see my open window
and the pre-sunrise sky.
Adam or Crockett thankfully weren't snoring!



Sadly about 10 minutes later, 3 young folk who were just
leaving a party were standing across the street talking to each
other or, actually, yelling at each other.  I was so irritated.
We finally get a break from traffic and now
we have to hear post party drunk talk.

Someone from the bldg next door after about
15 minutes yelled at them to shut up.
They yelled back they were waiting for a cab.
Odd that they didn't notice right away
the lack of any vehicles.  

Ahhh drunken youth.
Nature 1.  Man 0.

No comments: