Saturday, May 21, 2011

Our Friday Evening Walk

Summer hours have begun for me at work, woohoo!
I get to leave at 1:00pm on Fridays until Labour Day.

Today, Adam came & met me and we went to see
a matinee - THOR.
We made it through the previews being the only 2 in the theater.
When the movie started, 2 more men came in.
I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, I give it an 8 out of 10.
 I loved how Thor spoke, "He's fine! We drank, fought - he did his ancestors proud!"
He also looked mighty fine in jeans & no shirt.

After the film we went to pick up a few groceries.
As I was walking to the subway, I held the door for a
lady who had her hands full.  She told me I was an angel without wings.
She then said to Adam, "Your Mother is so nice."
HIS MOTHER?
He has more grey hair than me!
To be honest, it stung a little.
He thought it was amusing.

When we got out of the subway to come home, the sky
was just amazing. Thick white clouds that peaked like
snow capped mountains.
I came in, grabbed Crockett & my camera and we
went for a nice long walk.

Here it is in pictures.

This was the sky as we started our walk.

I got this shot right before Crockett watered them.
They will grow big and bright.

Sunset Pug



This cat watched Crockett's every step intensely for a few minutes
and he was completely unaware. He was too busy sniffing the grass.

Pretty. I've come to discover I like taking macro
photos of flowers and plants.

It was getting a bit dark so I raised the flash.

 
This was the sky as we finished our walk.


Really enjoyable walk.
My feet are sore and Crockett is fast asleep.
Rain Rain Stay Away.



No comments: