Saturday, August 21, 2010

Vicious Cycle

I need a haircut. In the least, a good trim.
The thing is, my hair takes forever and a day to grow.
I also have the unusual habit of going for a trim & coming out with a pixie cut.
I love short hair, it just doesn't work on me right now.
It's good if you're young and cute or older and edgier.
At 41, I am in the middle and don't feel brave enough right now to pull it off.
I am also in the Vicious Cycle of having to dye my hair.
I have a great shade of natural brown that is speckled with generous amounts of grey.
I love my grey hairs. I earned each & every one of them.
I am looking forward to growing old & having a full head of grey hair.
The current problem was that I had the brassy hair dye grow out thing
happening which is just.....wrong.
The only way to be rid of it is to either cut it off or dye it again.
I dyed it.
Maybe next summer when I get my cool funky
Cruiser, I'll get a cool funky pixie cut.

Until then, Natural Instincts #20 and I have a date every 3-4 months.
My cool 70's Pixie Cut.

No comments: