Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BSE's, Sleeping & Cutting the Cheese


Today was an odd day.
I took a vacation day from work as I had an MD appt this morning.
Adam came & learned how to do a BSE.
He was adorable when the doc asked him to do to me what she'd just done.
He was a quick learn, did it perfect. He is familiar with the terrain ;)


When we got home, I fell asleep on the couch. Woke up a few hours later & had absolutely no idea where I was, what time it was or even what day it was. It was a good sleep.
I love that when I'm making dinner that includes cheese, Adam always asks, "Do you want me to cut the cheese?" My response is always, "Yes please."
I have a very sweet deal, I cook, he tidies up & does the dishes. Lucky girl.
Dinner didn't come out as planned. What's missing?

Taco Shells......Ooooops!
Luckily we had Tortillas and dinner was really tasty!

No comments: