Wednesday, August 11, 2010

16 Random Things

  1. I am incredibly sensitive
  2. I usually fall asleep within 5 minutes of putting my head on the pillow
  3. I am allergic to Walnuts
  4. I quit smoking cold turkey on my 35th birthday
  5. I don't kill spiders
  6. I don't have a favorite color
  7. I have a good memory
  8. My Grade 3 teacher slapped me in the face when I couldn't get math
  9. Sleestaks terrify me
  10. It took the Shawshank Redemption for me to stop seeing Morgan Freeman as the guy from The Electric Company
  11. I like the smell of deisel & floor polish
  12. I like to make my husband laugh
  13. Wearing contact lenses makes me fall asleep
  14. I like playing Trivial Pursuit but haven't in years because nobody else does
  15. I don't have OCD, but I count the steps when I go up or down stairs
  16. I like even numbered lists

No comments: