Saturday, August 7, 2010

Inbetween

Top of the hill, under a tree, in the shade.



There are good days & bads days. Today was an inbetween day.
Inbetween days are days when I think too much and cry at anything & everything.

I have had 6 really bad days my whole life. Maybe 7, not more than 10.
I am grateful that all the people I love in the world are healthy & alive.
I try to think of that and just breathe on inbetween days.

Today, I needed Nature. Birds. Squirrels. Trees. Flowers.
Living in the city with all the noise gets to me & I need quiet.
I don't have enough quiet in my life.

I wanted to go sit in the park, but a beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon
means that Alexander Muir Park is overrun with Brides, Grooms,
Wedding Parties, Photographers & Videographers.

So Crockett & I went across the street to the Parkette & just sat at at the top of
the hill, under a tree, in the shade.

No comments: